About Me

My photo
Hey guys! Im Caitlyn - beauty and fashion blogger and high school student!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hair Chalking?

Hey Guys!  Today I wanted to share one of my new obsessions- Hair Chalking! It's easy to do and it changes up your look!  My friend and I did this the other day and we decided it would make a great post!


 
Supplies:
Art  Chalk
Hair Spray
Your Preference of Heat
Water
 
I started off with my natural hair texture and brushed it out.
 
Then, I decided which parts of my hair I wanted to color.  I chose to do two on each side of my part.
 
 
Next, I took a spray bottle with water in it and sprayed the end of the first piece of hair.

 
Now comes the fun part!  I picked what color I wanted to do- lavender/pink!  Take the piece of chalk and run it down the front and back of the hair.  After that take a hair dryer and blow dry that section of hair.  Then, pick any type of heat tool- I chose a curling wand and curled my hair.
 
 
 
To make sure the color doesn't transfer onto your shirt or pillow, spray it with hair spray.  I used the Aussie Awesome Volume Hair Spray.
And Ta-Da! Your Done!
 
 
My friend chalked her hair and we decided it looks good in a pony tail too!
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo CaitlynMarie
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment